Welcome to Berlin, the eternal city
From its fashion to its architecture to its political history, Berlin, the capital of Germany has always been edgy.
Points of interest
- See The Brandenburg Gate
- Visit the Reichstag building. PRO TIP: If you don’t book the visit in advance there would be no spots available
- Watch the sunset on the top of the TV Tower Berlin
- Visit the Holocaust Memorial
- Be a Berliner for a day and bike around the city.
- Visit Charlottenburg Palace
- Visit the Botanical Garden
- Enter a WWII Bunker
- Visit an abandoned airport
- Picnic at the Treptower Park
- Visit Pergamum Museum
- Visit the German Technology Museum
- Shop at the Kaufhaus des Westens, the second largest department store in Europe.
- Watch a concert at the Konzerthaus Berlin as the acoustics in the Konzerthaus are rated in the top five in the world.
- Visit the Museum für Naturkunde
Length of stay: 3- 5 days
Berlin is also accessible by car, but it might take up to a day or two depending on where you depart from.
The airports and railway stations also have great connections to your destination. With its own railroad station below Terminal 1, the new Berlin Brandenburg Airport (BER) is directly connected to the rail network. Change directly to train or S-Bahn.
You can reach Berlin from all directions by using the fast InterCityExpress-, InterCity-, EuroCity- and InterRegio Trains. The new central station Berlin Hauptbahnhof in the heart of Berlin was opened in 2006 and a new concept for the railways and stations in Berlin was installed. All train stations are well connected to the public transport system.
- Stay in a hotel in the heart of Berlin
- Breakfast included or/not
- Transfer included
- Airtickets can be arranged
- Activities you can choose:
- Visit Potsdam
- Berlin Panoramic Walking tour
- Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Tour
- Berlin River Cruise
- Jewish Quarter, Courtyards and Art Tour
- Lonely Planet Experiences Private Berlin Tour: Food & Art in Funky Kreuzberg
- Hidden Gems of East Berlin
- Berlin Night Tour
Recommended hotels and villas
The Novum Hotel Gates in close proximity to Kurfürstendamm and Bahnhof Zoo in the capital city directly at the Ernst-Reuther-Platz Underground allows for both the business and the leisure travelers all areas of Berlin can be reached quickly and easily. This Novum Hotel Gates Berlin Charlottenburg is comfortable and has contemporary furnishings. Functional rooms in various categories, free Wi-fi, and an extensive breakfast buffet await every visitor in a hotel in classical style building.
This humble hotel across the street from a tree-lined city park is a 10-minute walk from a U-Bahn station, and 5 km from both the Messe and Berlin Zoologischer Garten Berlin, exhibition and trade fair center. The rooms feature complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, some rooms have shared bathrooms, and the upgraded rooms have a private bathroom with additional toiletries, a balcony, a breathtaking view over Berlin, and tea and coffee making facilities. A nutritious breakfast buffet is served in a bright dining room or on a terrace each morning and there’s also a relaxed bar where guests can enjoy a delicious beverage.
This 5-star hotel is located in the city center of Berlin and was established in 1987. It is close to the Brandenburg Gate and the nearest station is Franzoesische Strasse. The Hotel has 2 restaurants, a bar, a conference room, a coffee shop, an indoor swimming pool, and a fitness center/gym. All 400 rooms are equipped with a minibar, hairdryer, and air conditioning.
Welcome to the Hotel Ludwig van Beethoven, your personal 3-star hotel in Berlin Kreuzberg! Regardless wether you want to stay one night our a longer stay, established in 1999 the Hotel Ludwig van Beethoven is your home in german capitol! We offer you a great location to start discovering the city. Public transport is just a few meters from our entrance. In a few minutes you will reach the historical center of berlin.
The charming city hotel is located directly at the Quartier am Auswärtigen Amt’ area. The central location between Museum Island and Gendarmenmarkt and within walking distance of the famous Friedrichstraße and Unter den Linden boulevards characterizes the hotel as a unique address for Berlin travelers. The lively design hotel offers its guests an international atmosphere and an open-minded ambiance. The restaurant and bar invite guests to relax and enjoy a variety of dishes. Built in 2009, the air-conditioned hotel offers 190 rooms in total and welcomes guests in a lobby with 24-hour reception and check-out services, a hotel safe, currency exchange facilities, and lift access.