Herzlich willkommen in Heidelberg
Heidelberg is a hidden gem in Germany. Heidelberg, located on the banks of the river Neckar, has inspired artists, students, and writers for centuries. Explore what makes the city so unforgettable on this in-depth walking tour, which covers the Old Town, the Student Jail, the University, and Charles Bridge.
Points of interest:
- Stay in a boutique hotel
- Visit the Castle of Heidelberg
- Wine Barrel in the Castle
- PHarmacy Museum
- Philosopher’s Walk: enjoy a with a breathtaking view
- Walking tour, which covers the Old Town, the Student Jail, the University, and Charles Bridge.
- Visit Schwetzingen Palace and its beautiful gardens
- Enjoy traditional German cuisine
Length of stay: 2 to 4 days
By plane: connection with many european cities
- City Airport Mannheim
- Karlsruhe / Baden-Baden Airport
- Frankfurt Airport
- Frankfurt Hahn Airport
- Stuttgart Airport
- Strasbourg Airport
You can check the timetables of trains on this link:
Motorway A5 / A 656 (via Darmstadt, direction: Karlsruhe/Basel), exit at Heidelberg motorway interchange or at “Heidelberg/Schwetzingen”.
For travelers to Heidelberg, I provide two options
I can book hotels & transfers in Heidelberg only, or
I can provide a full experience and include:
- Breakfast or/not
- Privately guided tours each day, customized to our group’s interests. Daily tours include:
- Heidelberg Private Walking Tour
- Private Walking Tour of Old Town Heidelberg including Castle Visit
Due to COVID19 travel restrictions may change, you can check the following link for up-to-date information:https://www.berlin.de/corona/en/faq/#headline_1_38
*All prices & holidays details are subject to availability on confirmation
Air transportation can be arranged. I can help you make arrangements but do not include tickets in pricing.