Welcome to Koufonisia
Koufonisia is a complex of two small islands. They are the ideal destination if you desire, serenity and to feel a sense of freedom from routine, with exotic and unique beaches. If you are a nature lover, this is your choice for next summer!
Points of interest
- Physical pool
- Cave of Devil’s Eye
- Don’t miss Tripiti or Gala: The name Gala (milk) was given by visitors from the colour of the water inside the cave.
- Caves at Xylobatis Cove
- Hiking and cycling routes
- Beaches for all tastes:
- Hondros Kavos
- Platia Pounda
Kato Koufonisi: Explore the inhabitant island and its unique beauty.
- Daily trip on Kato Koufonisi
- Beaches for all tastes
Further information: http://www.koufonisia.gr/?lang=en
Length of stay: 3 to 7 days
- Ferry connection between Koufonisia and Piraeus port
- The trip lasts from 5 to 8 hours, depending on whether you are traveling by a high-speed or a regular ferry.
- Ferry connection along with Koufonisia and other islands of the Cyclades complex, like Syros, Naxos, Paros and Amorgos. From Naxos and Amorgos there is a local ferry, named Express Skopelitis.
- There is no airport in Koufonisia. Flights to T=the closest airport of Naxos island through domestic flights from Athens International Airport “Eleftherios Venizelos”. From Naxos, you can easily reach Koufonisia by ferry.
For travelers to Koufonisia I can book hotels & transfers in Koufonisia only
Travel time: June – September 2021
Due to COVID19 travel restrictions may change, you can check the following link for up-to-date information. https://travel.gov.gr/#/ *All prices & holidays details are subject to availability on confirmation
Recommended hotels and villas
Contact at email@example.com