One of the most picturesque cities all over Greece, Nafplio was the first capital of the newborn Greek state from 1823 till 1834. If you love heritage culture and the art of living, there’s no doubt, you will fall in love with this town!
Points of interest:
- Stay in a boutique hotel or traditional mansion
- Visit the castle of Palamidi
- Follow the narrow streets of the old city, where you can taste pure greek cuisine.
- Visit the Archeologial museum
- Go swimming at the Karathona, Kondyli and Arvanitia beach
- Visit Bourzi, the fortress and get a magnifisent view of the town
- Visit Tolo twon close to Nafplio and taste fresh fish food.
- Don’t miss Komboloi museum
- Walk around the Syntagma Squere
Length of stay: 1 up to 5 days
Travel time: all seasons
Stay in a country hotel or a boutique hotel
Travellers have the chance to get to know Nafplio and its local area through a different way. Relax in a friendly environment with simplicity and human warmth, away from urban everyday life. Focus on agrotourism and the alternative outdoor activities.
- Breakfast included
- Transfer included
Activities you can choose:
- Nafplio city tour
- Wine Tasting
- Taste local products
Due to COVID19 travel restrictions may change, you can check the following link for up-to-date information. https://travel.gov.gr/#/
*All prices & holidays details are subject to availability on confirmation
The above is a general overview of our inclusions. Each trip is different and the itinerary is based on season, traveler preferences and specific travel dates.
Air transportation to Europe and between countries not included. I can help you make arrangements, but does not include tickets in pricing